Cherish Insurance Brokers Limited take your privacy very seriously and are fully committed to keeping your personal information confidential.
- We will not sell, rent or trade your data under any circumstances.
- We will not ask for more information than is necessary to process your insurance policy.
- Your personal information will only be used by ourselves and any necessary third party companies in order to administer your policy unless you have opted-in to receive additional marketing emails from us. If you choose to save a quote, the information you provide will solely be used for quoting purposes unless you decide to buy the insurance. Your email address will not be used for anything else.
- Any personal information you give us will be sent under secure conditions using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with 128-bit encryption. It is not accessible to third parties in transit over the internet.
- We comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. If you have an issue with our data collection policies please contact us (see below). If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can contact the UK Data Protection Commissioner.
- Visits to our website, like virtually all websites, are recorded in our log files. Log files record the pages you read and the files you download. We use this information to optimise our site rather than to collect any personal data.
- This website may use session cookies to enable the site to work; unless you choose to, these won't remain on your machine after you have ended your session.
- Cherish Insurance Brokers Limited can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 0800 197 2770 (free from BT landlines) or 01255 871965 (0044 1255 871965 from outside UK), or by writing to us at Carlson House, Bradfield Road, Wix, CO11 2SP.