other insurance services

Residential property owners insurance

If you own a house and rent it out to tenants, we recommend that you take out a Residential Property Owners policy. This offers you more appropriate cover when compared to a standard home insurance policy. Contact us now to find out more.

Civilian home insurance

If you are buying your own home or leaving the Forces, we can offer highly competitive solutions tailored to your needs. Contact us now to find out more.

Military travel insurance

Whether you're planning a single trip, an adventure break or need annual worldwide cover, we recommend that you arrange specialist military travel insurance for you and your family.

You will find details of specialist policies on the SIIAP website (the MoD-endorsed Services Insurance & Investment Advisory Panel). These policies take into account whether you are living overseas, and also whether you already have cover for personal belongings included in your kit policy. Go to SIIAP website.